Thursday, October 22, 2015

In the good old days of classic Hollywood

One of the responses to my blogathon came from the blog In the Good Old Days of Classic Hollywood. I have to admit to not having seen the blog before, but then again my life has become such that I don't normally go around looking for other movie blogs. That's what the blogroll on the side is for.

Anyhow, I have two criteria for adding a blog to that blogroll. Well, technically three, I suppose One is that the blog be interesting, which I suppose also encompasses the requirement that it be on topic about the movies. The other one is that it is still being posted to an a relatively regular basis. This one fits both of those criteria, so onto the blogroll it goes.

I see the blog is also running a Barbara Stanwyck blogathon in January. Now I have to think of a Stanwyck-related topic to blog about. :-)

No comments: