Friday, April 19, 2019

Czech That Film

Radio Prague's English-language program alerted me the other day to Czech That Film, a traveling festival I apparently had never heard of before, which is surprising since this is its eighth year and I would have thought Radio Prague would have mentioned it at least once in the previous seven iterations.

The festival is bringing a program of recent Czech films to two dozen cities around the US and Canada, although the nearest city to me is New York, two hours away. I have to admit as well to not knowing very much about any of the movies, but that shouldn't be a surprise.

The first link above has the transcript of the Radio Prague report as always, as well as an embedded player to play the audio, and an MP3 link (~1.6 MB, 3:30 minutes) if you want to download and listen elsewhere than in your browser.

No comments: