Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm sorry I'm so lazy

I just noticed that somebody commented to ask me if the Cloris Leachman segment as TCM's Guest Programmer was available anywhere. There's a lot of stuff available at TCM's Media Room. Unfortunately, the Cloris Leachman segments do not currently appear to be among them. (Which is a shame, because I'd think there would be less of a rights problem with that.)

Anyhow, it took me so long to realize I had a comment in part because I get so few comments -- perhaps I ought to try posting racy pictures or something; but also because I haven't been able to configure my regular e-mail application to fetch posts from gmail.com, which means I have to open another application to do that, and only remember to do so once or twice a week.

So if you comment and I don't say anything, I apologize.

No comments: