Monday, March 25, 2013

Lasso the Movies

I was looking for a suitable photo of Ed Begley as today is the anniversary of his birth. One of the photos in the Google Image Search linked to the blog Lasso the Movies. A lot of the images in such searches lead to blogs that somebody started ages ago and, for better or worse, have gone moribund. That's not the case with Lasso the Movies, which also looks like a fairly interesting blog. So, I've added it to the blogroll.

As for Begley, I was specifically looking for a photo of him in Boomerang!, as that's the sort of movie I'd generally recommend. He was also one of the jurors in 12 Angry Men. I see he was also in You're In the Navy Now and Deadline USA, both of which I've also blogged about, but I don't remember him showing up in either, which says more about Begley only being given a small part than it does about the quality of the movies.

No comments: