Saturday, March 26, 2016

More Harold Lloyd, just because

TCM is showing what is probably Harold Lloyd's best-known film, Safety Last!, tonight at 1:00 AM. For anybody who doesn't know, this is the one with the iconic image of Harold hanging from the hands of a clock as he's trying to climb up the side of a building. The movie does seem to be available on Youtube, although since it was released in 1923 it's technically not in the public domain as far as I know.

So I decided that I was going to link to a different Harold Lloyd movie, one that is in the public domain. My first choice was going to be Get Out and Get Under, but it turns out I already did that one back in March, 2015 when Lloyd was the subject for TCM's Silent Sunday Nights. So instead, I'll present Never Weaken from 1921:

No comments: