Wednesday, October 26, 2016

We are protected by the enormity of my stupidity, for a time

I just had an insight last night. When I watch a movie off my DVR, I probably ought to write a full-length post about it right after watching. Or more likely, the next morning, since I like to watch a lot of them on Friday and Saturday evenings before going to bed. Then, using Blogger's platform, I can save them as drafts, posting them at some point in the future when I see the movie is coming up on TV or when I have nothing else to write about.

I could have done that months ago with something like The Robot vs. the Aztec Mummy, which is/was on TCM this morning at 6:00 AM. (Probably, by the time most of you read this, you'll have missed the airing.) I only realized last night that I hadn't posted anything about the movie. Or, at least, Blogger's search software isn't yielding any hits, and with my change of computers a few months back, I don't know if I have a post on the movie on my computer now.

How could I not have thought of doing this before?

No comments: