Saturday, January 7, 2017

The Celluloid Club

When I posted to the Thursday Movie Picks blogathon the other day, links eventually led me to a blog called The Celluloid Club. They've got some interesting takes on the movies, and it seems they've got at least two or three posts a week.

As I've mentioned before, I'm willing to add a movie blog to my blog roll under two conditions, which are that it's active, and that it's interesting. Well, there is the third condition that it actually be about the movies. And just don't solicit me, because I don't like being solicited, and am likely not to respond to unrequested solicitations just because.

The upshot is that The Celluloid Club is now on my blogroll. Now that I've got close to 30 blogs on it perhaps I should change the settings for how many of them actually show up in the blogroll by default.

No comments: