Thursday, December 17, 2020

TCM Remembers 2020

It seems as though the TCM Remembers piece remembering all the people who died in 2020, or at least all the people who died since the airing of the 2019 TCM Remembers piece, is finally running yet. I haven't caught it yet on the channel; I figured right before the start of prime time would be a good time for TCM to run it. And the movies the played on Tuesday and Wednesday left a fair bit of time to stick the piece in between the end of the movie and 8:00 PM. But no airing in either slot.

TCM has a presence on Youtube, and I figured the piece might have been posted there, but apparently not. And the TCM website itself is so lousy that I wonder whether it's been updated at all in the past few days. Somebody on the TCM boards posted a day or two ago that the piece had been posted to Facebook, which I don't do. But it also was posted to Twitter, which I do use on and off. The above is the direct link to the Twitter post containing the video, if the embedding below doesn't work properly, which wouldn't surprise me considering that I've got the column for posts on the blog set to an odd width.

No comments: