Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Darnit, I've posted about it before

I just got through writing an opening paragraph in a post about the Doris Day movie With Six You Get Eggroll, as it's airing overnight tonight at 2:00 AM ET on TCM as part of a night of Doris Day movies. Only then did I realize I should check whether I'd already written a post about it -- indeed I had, back in September, 2008.

There are a few things I didn't mention back in 2008, though. Jamie Farr (Cpl. Klinger from M*A*S*H) plays a hippie, and I did note that; however, his M*A*S*H costar William Christopher, who there, playing a chaplain, came across as rather less extravagant, plays one of Farr's hippie friends. Another TV star who shows up, as a truck driver, is Vic Tayback from Alice (and the movie original, Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore).

That having been said, With Six You Get Eggroll hasn't gotten any better since September, 2008.

No comments: