Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I wrote the same post last year

Two Arabian Knights is airing tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM as part of TCM's trip to the Arabian peninsula in 31 Days of Oscar. Everything I wrote in that post in February 2011 holds true, other than the time the movie is on the schedule, so I need not repeat any of it. The one thing I would add is that Two Arabian Knights is still not available on DVD.

Come to think of it, with a relatively limited number of movies available for 31 Days of Oscar compared to what TCM can show the rest of the year, it's not a surprise that there are some movies I might like to blog about, only to find that I've already blogged about them during a previous 31 Days of Oscar. Such is the case with Torture Money, an MGM Crime Does Not Pay short that will be airing at about 9:40 PM tomorrow, just before Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing. I blogged about Torture Money at the end of February 2011 as well. At any rate, both movies are interesting enough to watch a second time and, since they're not on DVD, it's worth mentioning them again when they show up for people who missed hte previous airings.

No comments: