Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Pool Sharks

I couldn't think of anything to post about today that I hadn't already posted about, so I decided to look up WC Fields' early silent movie Pool Sharks and embed it:



Since it's from 1915, it's in the public domain and posting it poses no problems. However, I ntocied when I looked for it that Youtube seemed to have changed its design slightly. Maybe it was just a font change as my slow internet connection wasn't rendering the page at a normal speed (I wasn't trying to watch the video). But then Google changed its maps recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're going to try to change Youtube too. Or maybe I'm just paranoid. Did anybody else notice any differences?

As for the movie itself, I have to admit that WC Fields isn't one of my favorites, as his movies can be a bit too zany for my tastes. This even though I like broad slapstick comedy when someone like Buster Keaton does it.

No comments: