Monday, September 7, 2015

Breakfast with Audrey Hepburn

Courtesy of Radio New Zealand, the following appeared in my RSS reader this morning:

Audrey Hepburn's son Luca Dotti on his book Audrey at Home: Memories of My Mother's Kitchen, from which he'll share Audrey's recipe for Penne alla Vodka. Apparently Audrey Hepburn cooked the same as she dressed: with style and finesse.

I haven't read the book, so I can't comment on that, and as of this writing I haven't listened to the interview either. Radio New Zealand's site doesn't do transcripts, only summaries of the various stories, so you're going to have to download the interview from this link or listen to streaming audio at the RNZ site. The interview is 22 minutes and about 8MB.

The book was released in June 2015 and can be purchased at Amazon or many other major booksellers; use your favorite search engine to find a copy.

No comments: