Friday, April 13, 2018

Randolph Scott night

TCM is showing a night of westerns starring Randolph Scott, with the first three directed by frequent collaborator Budd Boetticher. It's been years since I've seen any of these, and to my surprise, I haven't blogged about any of them. In fact, a search of the blog for Randolph Scott suggests that I haven't blogged about too much of his output. That's probably in part because I don't watch too many westerns.

The lineup is:

The Tall T at 8:00 PM, also starring Maureen O'Sullivan and an adult Skippy Homeier;
Ride Lonesome at 9:30 PM, with Scott trying to bring an outlaw to justice;
Decision at Sundown at 11:00 PM, the one I think I haven't seen before; and
Colt. 45 at 12:30 AM, with Scott trying to figure out who stole his repeating rifle

Not to figure out what to delete to make room on my DVR....

No comments: