Sunday, October 1, 2023

Just like last October 1

I was looking ahead through the channel listings, and as I saw what's coming up on FXM I couldn't think of what I wrote just about one year ago. I've long written that FXM has a thing about taking movies out of the vault, running them to death, and then putting them back in the vault for a while. The change-up oin which movies come out of the vault and which go back in also seemed to be at the start of a month. But then October 1, 2022 came along and I noticed a much broader change in the lineup. And that seems to be happening again this year.

A couple of the movies have been around for a few months at least, starting with the first movie of the day, My Cousin Rachel, which will probably have aired by the time you see this post. But there's a series of movies later in the day that are back for the first time in quite a while, at least as far as I can remember:

Pickup on South Street at 8:30 AM;
Night People at 9:55 AM;
House of Bamboo at 11:30 AM; and
The Third Secret at 1:15 PM.

The schedule changes continue at least as far ahead as I can look in the FXM schedule, starting with Prince of Foxes at 6:00 AM tomorrow, October 2. I'll probably have a few more posts in October over some of the movies that are finally coming back out of the vaults.

No comments: