Saturday, September 21, 2013

They're back!

It was only yesterday that I made a comment about TCM's daily schedule page having dropped the icons next to individual movies on the schedule for buying those movies on DVD from the TCM shop. Well wouldn't you know it, but they're back. Not that I had anything to do with it; I'm sure it was just a temporary glitch. TCM seems to be changing its website slighty all the time, and this is simply something that got dropped. For me, as I said yesterday, I only use those icons to see whether or not a DVD is currently in print, but for people who actually buy a lot of DVDs, I'd presume its useful.

Also, I notice that another comment I made yesterday is not quite correct. When I first blogged about La Jetée back in 2008, the Blogger posting system removed the é from the title of the post completely when creating the URL for the individual post. When I posted yesterday, it simply changed the French é into an ASCII e without the accent. Not that it has any real bearing on posts here, and probably nobody else cares about it.

No comments: