Monday, September 11, 2017

Back on FXM Retro, September 12, 2017

I don't seem to have mentioned this movie in five years, but FXM Retro has As Young As You Feel bck on, tomorrow at 8:40 AM and again Wednesday at 7:20. Monty Woolley is delightful as always, playing a man forced to retire and decidign he's not going to take it lightly. Woolley is able assisted by Thelma Ritter, who is once again delightful. The standalone DVD seems to be out of print, but you can do the Amazon streaming, and the TCM Shop has a Monroe box set with the movie.

Having said that, the other reason for posting is because I knew I had that old photo of Monty Woolley on one of my hard drives. Since I can't link to the Photobucket incarnation of it, I figured I'd upload it to the blog. I really ought to figure out reasons to post more of them because so often when I look up an old blog post for some movie or another there will be that obnoxious Photobucke "we want to charge you a ridiculous amount for hotlinking" image.

No comments: