Friday, January 26, 2018

Schedule update for January 26-27, 2018

Tonight's last night of the survival movies spotlight starts off with the 1963 version of Lord of the Flies at 8:00 PM. I've read the book, but this is one of those movies that I've never actually seen before. Sadly, I'm not certain if I'm going to get around to it this time either. I don't have enough room on my DVR and have to watch other stuff to clear up space.

The short The House in the Middle at about 11:30 PM, following the second movie, My Side of the Mountain (9:45 PM, 100 min plus an intro and outro), which is a movie I haven't heard of and I'm guessing a TCM premiere since there's no synopsis.

Walkabout, which I blogged about only last month, is back on the TCM schedule overnight at 3:30 PM, which is fully appropriate considering it's another survival movie.

I just mentioned 13 Rue Madeleine last month, so for the next "back on FXM" movie, I'll mention Five Fingers, which will be on tomorrow afternoon at 1:10 PM.

No comments: