Friday, January 19, 2018

Surrender to the Void

I haven't paid close attention to my blogroll in a while. Yesterday when I was looking at some of the folks who took this week's Thursday Movie Picks theme seriously, I noticed that one of the blogs participating was Surrender to the Void. A lot of posts about newer movie that are, well, new to me.

As always, my decision to add something to the blogroll is based on two things: that the blog be interesting, and that it still get posted to relatively regularly. Surrender to the Void fits both, so I've added it to the blogroll. I probably should get around to getting rid of some of the stuff that hasn't been updated in a long long time, however.

Oh, and I do fully plan to have a real post about one actual movie later today. Imagine that.

1 comment:

Dell said...

Glad you're adding that one. It's a great blog.