Tuesday, November 1, 2022

TCM's James Caan tribute

Actor James Caan died at the beginning of July, and since I was on my blog hiatus at the time I didn't actually do a post on his passing. Surprisingly, I don't have anything on the way of a picture of him for any of the movies I recommended, other than a promo from when he was in Summer Under the Stars back in 2012.

Anyway, TCM also does a lot of one-night programming blocks related to one or another individual. Tonight, that's their tribute to Caan, including five of his movies:

The Rain People, which wasn't really to my taste, at 8:00 PM;
Thief, which I don't think I've seen before, at 10:00 PM;
Cinderella Liberty, with a young Marsha Mason at 12:15 AM;
The buddy cop film Freebie and the Bean at 2:30 AM; and
Slither, another movie I haven't gotten around to seeing before, at 4:30 AM.

No comments: