Tuesday, January 29, 2019

11 years and counting

I notice that today is the 11th anniversary of the blog, with a post almost every day. I think I missed only one day where I plain forgot to post, although there were a couple of days when I couldn't post because my Internet was out, or because a hurricane knocked out power.

The Blogger sidebar says that this is going to be post #4754, which means I should hit #5000 sometime in mid-August at the rate I've been going. I don't know how many of those posts are full-length reviews, although I've had a feeling that's slowed down a bit in the past few years since I've started working the early shift.

Is anything going to change around here? No, mostly because I tend toward laziness an inertia. I'd like to be able to watch more movies to do full-length posts on, althought that's not likely. So there will be four or five movie reviews, and two or three other things, like the Thursday Movie Picks. I do have to say, however, that I'm probably be going to sitting out a few weeks, especially some of the TV editions, since there are a few themes I'll have difficulty coming up with movies for.

Here's to 11 more years!

No comments: