Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Should I file this under Fox?

Tonight on TCM brings this month's Guest Programmer, actor Michael J. Fox. To be honest, two of his four selections aren't my favorites, and one I haven't even seen before. But I'm sure there are people out there besides Fox who would enjoy his selections.

I've intimated that I don't particularly care for Dr. Strangelove Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb which kicks off the night at 8:00 PM ET.
I haven't seen Local Hero, at 10:00 PM, before, and so can't comment on it.
I find a lot of the 1970s conspiracy theory movies to be tedious and predictable; such is the case with Fox's third selection, The Parallax View, at midnight.
The one of Fox's four picks that I really enjoy is Kind Hearts and Coronets, at 2:00 AM.

No comments: