Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Heads up on Carnival in Flanders

Almost two years ago, in a Thursday Movie Picks post on movies set in the Renaissance, I mentioned Carnival in Flanders, which is a really fun little comedy. I only noticed yesterday that it's going to be on overnight tonight at 3:30 AM after the Greta Garbo movies.

Unfortunately, it still doesn't seem to be in print or even have gotten a DVD release in North America, and since I didn't notice its presence until yesterday, I didn't have time to rewatch it and do a fuller length review on it. I also have another review coming up right after this one for a film on tomorrow morning that I thought wasn't on DVD but is, so I made it a point to watch that one.

I have no idea whether Carnival in Flanders is going to show up in the Watch TCM app.

No comments: