Saturday, February 5, 2022

Light posting

I had intended to do a Thursday Movie Picks post, but unfortunately I was a bit under the weather on getting home from work, so I didn't post anything Thursday evening, having already done a post Thursday morning.

And then the ice storm hit. The power went out about 5:30 AM Friday, and while we have a generator since we live in the middle of nowhere, that picked the perfect time to go on the fritz. I wasn't about to use my limited phone battery to post here, so that's why there was no post yesterday.

Power finally came back on around 1:30 this afternoon, but I wasn't ready to fire up my PC to do a post, in case it was only temporary. So right now, I'm posting from my tablet, which is a bit of a pain because Blogger doesn't want to play nicely with the keypad, consistently moving the cursor around and doing premature auto-completes. None of the other places I post to from this tablet has that problem.

Assuming the power stays on, I'll have a regular post tomorrow.

No comments: