Saturday, October 27, 2012

An apology about last night

Back at the beginning of the month, I mentioned that Wolf Blitzer was going to be sitting down with Ben Mankiewicz on the 26th to present the night's line up of politics-themed movies. Well, that was last night, and I should have posted about it yesterday.

To be honest, I've been preparing for Hurricane Sandy, which all the weather forecasters are panicking about, or at least trying to induce panic in the general population: simply giving accurate information doesn't seem to be enough. I mentioned with Hurricane Irene last August that I lost power for 46 hours. Depending on the track of Sandy, I wouldn't be surprised to lose power for a lengthy spell too. So I've been trying to write a few posts that will show up over next week as placeholders, in case I should be unable to post. Unless power stays out through Friday, there should probably be a post every day, but some of them won't be much more than reminding people of the night's TCM lineup.

No comments: