Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Apologies for the interruption

I live on the end of a dead-end road in the middle of nowhere. We had a wind storm yesterday, and unsurprisngly wires go down and knock out power. What I didn't realize at the time, however, was that one of the houses down the road had a tree fall on top of the power line, so the electric company couldn't do anything about it until this morning. So I was without internet for a good 17 hours. Not that I'm certain what I would have blogged about today anyhow. At least nobody important died. And with the wind storm, I suppose I should link to The Wind.

Actually, I really was thinking about linking to the return of Island in the Sun on FXM Retro. I think it already aired once earlier this month, but it's coming up again twice, tomorrow at 7:20 AM and again Friday at 4:00 AM.

Oh, and Photobucket is still acting up.

No comments: