Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A glimmer of good news from FMC

Somebody posted on the TCM boards yesterday or the day before -- I didn't see the thread until yesterday evening -- that there's a schedule back up at he Fox Movie Channel schedule page. Indeed there is. Not only that, but the printable monthly schedule seems to be showing actual movies that are really coming up, too. That monthly schedule continues through December 7, so I'd guess that FMC si going to be around through at least the end of the year. How much longer than that, I don't know.

The other interesting thing is that the monthly schedule shows a couple of movies that I don't think have shown up on FMC in a long time, such as Wild River next week, or Man on a Tightrope the week after. As I think I said back in September, enjoy it while you can.

(And Blogger, why is
http://justacineast.blogspot.com/search?q=wild+river
not giving me any results?)

No comments: