Saturday, May 28, 2016

Briefs for May 28-29. 2016

I was looking through the shorts on TCM to see if there was anything interesting to point out, but all there is today is a Ryan's Daughter featurette, overnight following A Bridge Too Far. There's nothing else until late tomorrow afternoon.

Working on my new computer is progressing apace. Trying to get the proper drivers for Linux to recognize wireless, however, is a dickens and it doesn't help that I haven't had a lot of free time to tinker with it. (Edge as a browser sucks; apparently there's no option to choose where you download stuff.)

With the three day weekend, I did get the opportunity to start watching some stuff on my DVR, although I have to see which stuff is available on DVD before I can do a full-length post on the movies. There is at least one I'd like to do a post on, but it doesn't seem to be available. I've also got a backlog of DVDs to get through.

No comments: