Monday, September 5, 2016

Back on FXM in September 2016

I notice that on the FXM Retro schedule for today and tomorrow, you can find A Letter to Three Wives. I find it hard to believe that it's been seven years since I blogged about it, but there we are. I think it actually showed up once or twice on TCM since then, but I'm not certain. Anyhow, it's going to be on FXM Retro at 1:15 PM today, and then again tomorrow at 11:15 AM.

The Tuesday showing will be followed at 1:00 PM by The Paper Chase, which will be on FXM Retro again early Wednesday. I blogged about that one at the end of 2014. I think it took so long for me to get around to The Paper Chase because it wasn't on for a while, and then TCM finally got the rights to run it. (It is nice to see TCM getting the rights to run more Fox films.)

No comments: